New presidents or provosts: Arkansas Baltimore Contra Costa DRI EWU Georgia Tech Louisiana Monroe Mount Mercy Shawnee Sierra Nevada
- Kumud Acharya, interim president and research professor at the Desert Research Institute, in Nevada, has been appointed as president on a permanent basis.
- Ronald Berry, dean of the College of Business and Social Sciences at the University of Louisiana at Monroe, has been promoted to president there.
- Bruce Jarrell, interim president of the University of Maryland at Baltimore, has been appointed to the job on a permanent basis.
- Brian Levin-Stankevich, research professor in the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of New Mexico, has been chosen as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Eastern Washington University.
- Steven McLaughlin, dean and Southern Company Chair in the College of Engineering at Georgia Institute of Technology, has been chosen as provost and executive vice president for academic affairs there.
- Brian Reece, president of Norco College, in California, has been named chancellor of Contra Costa Community College District, also in California.
- Charles Robinson, interim provost and vice chancellor at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville, has been promoted to provost and executive vice chancellor for academic and student affairs there.
- Tim Taylor, president of the Auburn Hills campus of Oakland Community College, has been appointed president of Shawnee Community College, in Illinois.
- Rob Valli, dean of the College of Management at Long Island University’s Post campus, in New York, has been selected as president of Sierra Nevada College, in Nevada.
Disable left side advertisement?:
Is this Career Advice newsletter?:
Display Promo Box: